Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Conversation

Cashier: Thank you. Have a nice day. Wait, does your wallet say what I think it says?

FLG: Oh, yeah. My wallet says Bad Motherfucker on it.

Cashier: Pulp fiction. Awesome movie. But you're wearing cufflinks AND carrying a wallet that says Bad Motherfucker on it?

FLG: Are they mutually exclusive? Didn't Tony Montana wear cufflinks? He was a bad motherfucker.

Cashier: I guess you're right. Where'd you get it?

FLG: My wife bought it on the Internet.

Cashier: I'd get one, but I don't think I'd have the balls to use it as my actual wallet.

FLG: Until you are, you aren't a Bad Motherfucker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/23/business/volckers-advice-for-more-financial-reform.html

The real treasures were found in his to-do list for further reforms. That heavy lifting includes addressing capital requirements (make them tough and enforceable), derivatives (make them more standardized and transparent) and auditors (ensure that they are truly independent by rotating them periodically).

Paul Volcker, Bad Motherfucker of the Week

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.