Thursday, July 14, 2011

Quote of the day

Roger Ebert:
Watching [A.I. Artificial Intelligence] again, I asked myself why I wrote that the final scenes are "problematical," go over the top, and raise questions they aren't prepared to answer. This time they worked for me, and had a greater impact.

FLG finds the new reading odd. FLG steadfastly insists Kubrick would've, rightly mind you, ended the movie with David staring at the blue angel. Spielberg's penchant for Deus Ex UFO ruined the movie.

1 comment:

LibertyAtStake said...

Speaking of "over the top" ...

What is FLG's considered opinion on calling the President's bluff?

d(^_^)b
http://libertyatstake.blogspot.com/
“Because the Only Good Progressive is a Failed Progressive”

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.