Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Conversation

FLG: Good morning, good morning.

Coworker: Help! How do you do it?

FLG: I forgot to remember to forget.

Coworker: I need you.

FLG: I'll be on my way. It won't be long. Searchin'

Coworker: Slow down. Wait.

FLG: Tip of my tongue. Something.

Coworker: No reply?

FLG: You know what to do. I'm so tired.

Coworker: Yesterday? I feel fine. Glad all over.

FLG: It's been a hard day's night.

Indian coworker: What are you two talking about?

FLG: All together now...In the town where I was born...

FLG & Coworker singing in unison: Lived a man who sailed to sea...

Indian coworker: What? Are? You? Two? Talking? About?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

some ways your workplace sounds like lots of fun. dave.s.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.