Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Conversation

FLG: I'm excited to take Miss FLG to Disneyland later this month.

Mrs. FLG: Me too.

FLG: I'm especially excited to take her on Pirates of the Caribbean.

Mrs. FLG: She's too young to go on Pirates. She's not even two!

FLG: Nonsense! You're never too young to enjoy that ride. Dead men tell no tales...Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me. We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, we loot. Drink up me hearties, Yo Ho! We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot. Drink up me hearties, Yo Ho!

Mrs. FLG: There's something very wrong with you.

FLG: Nevertheless, Miss FLG is so going on that ride.

1 comment:

arethusa said...

I've been on Pirates of the Caribbean. I think a two-year-old would love it.

But don't let it break your heart if she falls in love with the "It's a Small World After All" ride, OK?

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.