Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Quick Roundup

I haven't had time to post too much today. Not that I really have any new and innovative thoughts, but that's never stopped me before. In any case, here's a quick roundup.

Holy Fucking Surgery, Batman

This post by Buttonwood pretty much sums up my thoughts on the matter referred to in the post.

I kept envisioning this movie scene during a PowerPoint presentation today and consequently couldn't stop snickering.

This post by Mary Beard about a trip to the Louvre to check out some Hellenistic art, including the ever popular hermaphrodite and Crouching Aphrodite, reminded me of my favorite theme in Hellenistic art -- Venus Kallipygos.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.