Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Conversation

Coworker #1: Do you think I should go over my boss's head?

FLG: He's here in double trust;
First, as I am his kinsman and his subject,
Strong both against the deed; then, as his host,
Who should against his murderer shut the door,
Not bear the knife myself.

Coworker #2: I don't know what FLG is talking about, but I would do it.

FLG: Ah, we have our Lady MacBeth to challenge his manhood.....Don't look at me like that. For fuck's sake, you two did go to fucking school, right? Act I, Scene vii? Fucking forget it. And don't bring this shit to me anymore.

Coworker #1: Don't be such a pretentious bastard.

FLG: But it fit so well!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.