Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Conversation

Coworker: I've always wanted a nom de plume.

FLG: Funny, me too. Why don't you make one up right now?

Coworker: Can I all of a sudden decide to have one?

FLG: Sure. Start signing your incoherent letters to your congressman with "The Great Gazoo."

Coworker: I'm not Harvey Korman.

FLG: Fair enough. Just choose one and be done with it.

Coworker: Is it really that simple?

FLG: Actually, I'm pretty sure it is. Perhaps one day I'll choose a nom de plume myself. Although now that I think about it...it does seem a bit silly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nom de guerres are more fun...

Mrs. P

FLG said...

And more dangerous...

Although, El Tigre does call to me.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.