Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Been There. Done That.

Riffing off of Bill Flanigen's post about this piece. Am I really supposed to be worried that "If things continue as it appears they will, the next two decades will see the CNSA emerge as the global leader in manned spaceflight, likely achieving their goal of reaching the moon sometime between 2020 and 2025?"

Solemmegitdisstraight? If China accomplishes what the United States did HALF A CENTURY EARLIER!, then I'm supposed to be worried that CNSA will be a "global leader?" What kind logic is that?

Sometimes I wish I was an idiot. It would be so much easier then. I wouldn't worry that the people who are supposed to be smart are so fucking stupid.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.