Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Conversation

Boss: FLG, what do we do if this plan goes wrong? Can we reverse it?

FLG: You break it, you own it, Pottery Barn-style.

Boss: What do you mean?

FLG: It's a one way street. We can mitigate some effects, but we can't fix it-fix it.

Boss: We need to come up with a way to do that. Any ideas?

FLG: Well, I've been thinking about this for a while and haven't come up with one yet, but lemme see...ah, I've got one.

Boss: See. I knew you'd come through. Let's hear it.

FLG: It's simple. I find the nearest phone booth, change into blue tights and a red cape, then fly around the world fast enough until the Earth reverses its rotation and time starts going backward. I hit us both with a 2x4 before we go through with this. Save Lois. Then put the Earth and time back on track.

Boss: I was hoping for a realistic option.

FLG: Okay, okay. We find a Delorean...

Boss: Do us both a favor. Don't talk to me for the rest of the day.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.