Thursday, November 5, 2009

Horse Buggery

Yahoo! News:
A South Carolina man caught on video having sex with a horse was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison after pleading guilty for the second time in two years to abusing the creature.

His explanation is priceless:
"I'm sorry about what I've done. I didn't mean to do it. It's my fault. I'm sorry for what I've done to myself," Vereen said during Wednesday's court hearing.

He didn't mean to do it? He accidentally stuck his erect penis into the horse...twice?

Also interesting is that he is sorry for what he did to himself. Now, you may say that this is simply selfish and he's simply embarrassed, but seems to me that he must realize that he demeaned himself.

So, just to recap. A horse fucker is smarter than Freddie because he at least realizes that bestiality is demeaning to the man. There really ought to be a League of less than Ordinary Gentlemen where Freddie could spew his illogical and incoherent bullshit. Perhaps the horse fucker could blog from prison with him.

You're probably saying to yourself, "FLG, what's the deal with this Freddie thing?" Well, he's a sarcastic prick, which always grates me. But then he's also incredibly dumb. I mean, I could deal with a intelligent and interesting sarcastic prick, but a mush-headed dolt who is also a sarcastic prick is too much to stomach.

What shocks me is that other bloggers engage with his bullshit. If the blogosphere were arranged like a high school, then he'd be the kid sitting by the window who wears sweatpants everyday, eats what he finds in his nose, and smells of faintly of poo. (In case you are wondering, FLG would be the guy in the back shooting spitballs who everybody thinks is childish and immature, if they notice him at all, which most, thankfully, don't.)

Now you're probably saying to yourself, "FLG, didn't you say that you were going to stop posting about Freddie?" Yes, but the horse fucker reminded me too much of him. Not that he literally fucks horses, but that his use of logic and reason is the intellectual equivalent. It's demeaning to both himself and the object of his attention.

This really will be the last post on the topic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hold your horses!

Not the last post if you read extremely closely:

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=30811



Mrs. P

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.