Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Quote of the day

Northern Territory News (with unediting from FLG):
I was not sucking his cock -- and it's pretty obvious that wasn't the case ... you only have to look at the mark on my chest.

Clearly I had my seat belt on, so it's impossible I'd be leaning over sucking his penis unless he is hung like a donkey or I've got a fucking rubber neck.

If it was true I'd just cop it sweet and think 'how embarrassing, I got caught sucking someone's dick'. But it is not true and that's what is pissing me off. It didn't happen like that at all -- he was just going too fast.


Courtesy of dave.s., who FLG is sure never sucks cock while driving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never. You do that for a guy with HPV, forty years later you get esophageal cancer. Not smart. dave.s.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.