Friday, October 23, 2009

A Conversation

Coworker: FLG, you know French, right?

FLG: Yes. Why?

Coworker: How's your accent?

FLG: Not great. Nobody's going to mistake me for a Parisian anytime soon.

Coworker: Excellent. You need to start learning German as soon as possible.

FLG: You lost me. I need to start learning German to improve my French accent?

Coworker: No. You need to learn German even better than French so that you can speak French with a German accent. If there's one thing that history has taught us it's that German accents make French men shit and French women wet.

FLG: I'm not sure that's what history has taught us.

Coworker: Whatever. When you get that German accent down, you'll be able to boss around any man and fuck any woman over there.

Coworker walks away before FLG can respond.

3 comments:

Withywindle said...

I confess to a sneaking fondness for your co-worker.

Anonymous said...

Hey! You're a married guy! How come your coworker thinks that's what you want? dave.s.

FLG said...

Dave.s.

He was projecting.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.