Monday, October 6, 2008

These brownies are hella cool, Susie

Telegraph:
Two teaching assistants at Wortley High School, in Leeds, suffered from dizziness and headaches after eating the hash cakes which the girl took into school last month.

They pair were taken to hospital for emergency check-ups where doctors said that they had probably been drugged with cannabis.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.