Saturday, October 4, 2008

Stupid Video

Today, my only post will be my favorite idiotic video on the interwebs.

Warning:
Full appreciation of this video requires high levels of comfort with male stupidity and nudity, as well as profanity. If you are the type of person who when presented with somebody doing something really stupid asks WHY they are doing the stupid thing, then I doubt you will appreciate this video on all of its levels. Oh, this little gem has myriad levels, don't you think otherwise. So, if you think you are up to it, and have audio, that's tremendously important, then click the link below. One last word of advice, make sure to wait until he stands up. That part gets me every time.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.