Saturday, October 18, 2008

I have to agree with Andrew Sullivan on this one

K-Lo:
Palin didn't need Greek columns. People react to her because they believe she represents what the Greeks established.


Shirley, you can't be serious!

Palin has her good points, but I just don't see her debating justice at Polemarchus' house. On second thought, maybe K-Lo is right. Palin's sentences do trip all over themselves. Maybe people believe Palin is the intellectual equivalent of a bacchanal?

In either case, I've noted my loathing of K-Lo's thoughtless partisan hackery on several occasions.

HT: Andrew Sullivan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am serious.

And don't call me Shirley.

Anonymous said...

I meant to sign that last comment.

- Maximum Leader

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.