Monday, October 13, 2008

A Conversation



Mrs. FLG: I see you want a fedora for Christmas. You say that every couple of years.

FLG: Oh, you read the blog today. You never read the blog. And, yes, I say that every couple of years because you never get me one.

Mrs. FLG: You'd never wear it.

FLG: Yes, I would.

Mrs. FLG: You just want it because Bogie and Frank wore them.

FLG: No, I want one because they are cool. Bogie and Frank wore them because fedoras are cool, and Bogie and Frank were obviously very cool. Speaking of which, did you know that the name Rat Pack was originally used to refer to Humphrey Bogart's friends, one of whom was Sinatra?

Mrs. FLG: No, I didn't, but it still doesn't change the fact that you wouldn't wear a fedora.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.